Thursday, February 28, 2013

Amazing Life

Some things are just good all by themselves. For instance, strawberries are delicious but mix a little whipped cream with them, drizzle a bit of chocolate, and ooolala!

The psalmist wrote, “… in Thy Presence is fullness of joy … at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.” (16:11). How amazing is your life? There are periods of time for all of us when we can hardly imagine life much sweeter, then at times we pray for no more darkness. “I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.” Mr. Bill and I just spent a few days at an incredible Caribbean resort where we were treated like the rich and famous. Now, I enjoy Mr. Bill’s company when we’re seated in our living room chairs, but in that luxurious setting – well, it was just sweeter! For the Believer, each day should be spend in-touch, in fellowship with Christ. Sure, you may be experiencing some sweet times but nothing close to what it’s like when we “set the LORD” before us. Coram Deo – Latin meaning “living daily in the Presence of God!” Genuine and lasting gladness, joy, and rest exist nowhere else! Want an amazing life? Keep Christ ever before you and enjoy Him every moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home