Thursday, August 2, 2018

All Glory - His

MWB is 20 years old this month
: the
first "official" MWB is dated August 5, 1998. That's [actually] thousands of
writings,tons of reading, a lot of studying including many late nights!  Reflecting on this, I conclude one thing: it's been well-worth the investment. While you - the reader - may conclude something else, one verse sums it for me: "Your word I have treasured and stored in my heart, that I may not sin against You." (Psalm 119:11). Nothing - and I adamantly mean nothing - compares to time spent faithfully reading and studying Scripture. God said, "For just as rain and snow fall from heaven and do not return without watering the earth, making it bud and sprout, and providing seed to sow and food to eat, so My word that proceeds from My mouth will not return to Me empty, but it will accomplish what I please, and it will prosper where I send it." (Isaiah 55:10-11).
The richness of His words have found their rightful seat in my heart - they guide, counsel, comfort, encourage, convict and refresh me.  Christ has become my Treasure through His Word! Twenty years seems like a long time ago but what a small investment for His immeasurable reward! What great things He has done ... All glory - His!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home