Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Please The Lord

A sweet and pleasing sound I hear sometimes from my Grands is, "MomC, is there something I can do to help you?" Okay, I'm going to start keeping a list! Before your feet touch-floor each morning, what is your greatest desire of the day? Here's a hint of what it should be: "The LORD knows and fully approves the way of the righteous" (Psalm 1:6). I've watched Mister Bill attach a string-tracker to an arrow, which quite simply ... tracks the arrow launched from his bow. How pleasing is the heart that can be tracked to pure devotion to The Father and found to be righteous and pleasing in all its ways. Such a heart delights in and meditates on the words of God day and night ... yeah - all the time! May our heart's greatest desire always-and-ever be to ... please The Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home