Thursday, July 12, 2012

His Song

Can you imagine a world without music?  Oh, how I appreciate my parents nurturing a musical interest in me early.  Music has changed through the years.  Different tastes and imaginations have certainly spawned varying styles, however, music and “racket” are evermore being redefined for me!

What kind of music does God like?  What an interesting thought!  Isaiah 12:2 says God is "my strength and my song."  How just like God to be THE Beat, THE Lyrics, THE Rhythm, THE Cadence – the perfect song!  Today, we have lyrics, artists, and music files at our fingertips but nothing compares to the Lyrics, Sounds and Character of God's  Song. His Song is not just for fleeting entertainment: It saves, It forgives, It equips, It inspires, It strengthens,  and It protects. What other Song can boast such wonders?  No other song!

Praise Him! Praise Him! Tell of His excellent greatness.
Praise Him! Praise Him! Ever in joyful song! -- Lyrics by Fanny Crosby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home