Sunday, March 1, 2015

See and Know

Have you ever had to do a double-take at something you were looking at?  You thought you saw what you saw, but weren’t real sure.  So you looked a second time, and sho’ nuff – you see’d what you see’d! 

 

When did you last wring your hands in despair?  Fret about an outcome?  Grow anxious and begin to worry?  Those who love the Lord have no cause!  David wrote this amazing sentence in Psalm 9:1, “I will recount all of Your wonderful deeds.”  The next time you can’t sleep or struggle to have a rational thought because of something, instead of counting sheep or watching the clock tick-tock – get a sheet of paper and write down the incredible works of God in your life.  “I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart; I will recount all of Your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and exult in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.” (Psalm 9:1-2).  Look at what you have written down – it is an exercise in thanksgiving and encouragement.  You will see and know what you already see’d and already know’d.  That’s our God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home