Monday, February 16, 2015

My Weakness

What’s your weakness?  Perhaps it’s a good sale, or shoes, or chocolate, or how about (oh, yes) grandchildren!  Let’s not forget, we all have a common weakness – sin!  There’s one who just delights in knowing and exploiting our weakness – Satan.  More importantly, however, there is One Who knows our weakness and delights [rather] in empowering us to victory over the sin and the enemy.  He says, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.” (2 Corinthians 12:9).  I pray this “borrowed blessing” lifts weary spirits and encourages fearful hearts.

 

When I am at my weakest point -- You are just beginning.

When I know myself to be at the end of my strength,

I know my LORD to be at the front of the battle.

When I'm convinced I cannot go another step,

You sweep me into Your mighty Arms

And carry me the rest of the way.

LORD, I abide in Your marvelous grace.

I lean on your never-failing love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home