Monday, August 14, 2017

Stay Connected

Recently I made a call to a house phone, and it rang and rang and rang – no answer, no answering machine, no voice mail – just an unanswered phone.  This is not the case when the righteous call upon the Lord: “On the day I called, You answered me; You made me bold with strength in my soul.” (Psalm 138:3).  What a wonderful promise!  There is a problem, however – we do not always call. Too often we search the Internet or reach for a book or call a friend.  “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, Who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.” (James 1:5).  An old telephone company slogan was Reach Out and Touch SomeoneReach Out should be the motto of every born-again child of God; keep an ongoing and sweet connection with The Father through study-prayer-worship.  He’s never busy.  He always answers.  Reach out – Stay Connected!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home