Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Essential Ingredient

My homemade peanut butter cookies are somewhat famous - at least with my family. They're not so tasty, however, when I leave out the sugar - just ask my family!  The name "God" has become common today; word of caution - be alert to the mention of God and no mention of Jesus or The Holy Spirit. Jesus said, "The Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me and have believed that I came from the Father." (John 16:27).  Too many - saved and unsaved - boast of godliness yet have no personal relationship with Jesus Christ.  In the absence of Christ and the work of The Holy Spirit, we can expect no relationship with The Father.  Do you long to know more of the One True God - Jehovah, I AM?  Spend time getting to know His Son, Jesus Christ.  He is Key to unlocking the Beauty of The Father. ​

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home