Thursday, March 21, 2019

Ta-Da, Hallelujah, Amen

A few days ago I got a splinter in my finger, and it has been most unforgiving. For such a small thing, I'm evermore reminded of its presence! O. S. Hawkins suggests most people are "searching for guilt-free living." Once-and-for-all we'd like to shake-off past regrets and failures never to pick them up again. However, like that splinter, we are reminded of the past too often, which sometimes ends in despair and paralysis. Ephesians 1:7 says, "In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins." When we confess our sin, Christ forgives us and our sin is removed "as far as the east is from the west." (Psalm 103:12). Don't ya know - the east and west know no ends! I'm waiting on Mr Bill to remove the splinter - his eyes are better than mine. How wonderful my sins are forgiven and forever removed because of Christ. Ta Da - Hallelujah - Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home