Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Declare Him

A few years ago, I recall Mister Bill and I being tire-tired. In a short two-week span, we bought six new tires. We declared among the two-of-us it was a tire pandemic! I confess I'm not an expert on angels but I suspect they do not (nor do they still) tire of praising God; I imagine they care to do nothing else. Sadly, however, we cannot make such a claim. We seem to need winding up then winding up some more - again and again. Bethlehem’s sky was suddenly populated with Heaven’s finest doing what they do well: “ … praising God, and saying, ‘Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.’” (Luke 2:13).  It makes sense to me that they announced His Glory with heavenly perfection. It was most certainly an easy-sing, one they had rehearsed in eternity past. It may have quite possibly been their greatest performance! Oh, if only we would mimic the angels in sharing the glorious news of Jesus Messiah. The world is spiritually dying to hear The Good News and to be saved by it. I urge you this Christmas go and see He of Whom the angels declare: Jesus Messiah. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home