Sunday, April 25, 2021

New Heart

Going on half a century now, Mister Jokester has enjoyed Miss Naivete: yes, I've naively believed a lot of his tales. Perhaps the most famous (and embarrassing) is when he convinced me he had two hearts! Isn't it sad God's greatest creation doesn't have a heart for Him? Both Biblical and secular history give accounts of peoples who followed after everything except God. With regard to God's restoration to man's brokenness, God said: "I will give [the people] one heart, and put a new spirit within them." (Ezekiel 11:19). Science has made wonderful progress in mending malfunctioning hearts, and I'm so glad. It is only The Creator God, however, Who can give spiritual restoration by Salvation through Jesus Christ. For sure, the tale of two hearts will continue to be a stain on my gullibility. The new heart promised to those who believe is no joke and no tall tale: that new heart functions perfectly when powered by The Holy Spirit. I pray you have received your new heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home