Thursday, October 28, 2010

Good Show

Children love to “show out” for their parents!  How parents love it especially when, in public, the “show” is good! 

Wherever we are and whatever we are doing, The Father is watching!  The One who created the entire universe has His eye fixed on our every move and moment.  Psalm 139:9-10 says, “If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me.”  Most parents would love to be able to keep at least one eye on their children especially as it relates to their safety and protection, but [of course] it isn’t possible.  Crossing a city street with my little Danny comes to mind and how he squirmed and wiggled to be free of me, but could not!  Oh, my goodness, how we do the same thing with God!  Psalm 17:8 says we are the “apple of His eye,” precious and valuable we are in His sight.  From cradle to grave, God is ever watching.  Just like little children, let us show The Father and the world how proud we are to be His.  Put on a good show for Christ!

Dear Lord,
Thank You for Your providence in my life.  I rejoice that You hold me and keep me in Your tender kindness.  In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home