Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Encounters With Grace

Mr. Bill has coined a new phrase, I believe; he said he was planning a “coincidental encounter.”  Now, I’m not sure how you plan something coincidental but if it can be done, of all people, I’m sure HE can make it happen!

Nothing is coincidental with Almighty God.  His Sovereignty  eliminates anything accidental, by chance, or fluky for His Children.  For evermore gladness!  In wilderness wandering, Israel experienced the perfect providence of Jehovah as God’s Word says they “found grace in the wilderness” and He loved them “with an everlasting love.” (Jeremiah 31: 2-3)  Oh my, how we redefine the deserts of our lives, missing the outpouring of God’s grace and love.  Those sunless days and lonely nights are merely tools The Father uses to bring about our satisfaction in His goodness, refreshing all who languish (V.25)   You see, nothing is wasted or unplanned with God – everything happens according to His will, on purpose with a purpose!  I can’t wait to hear about Mr. Bill’s “coincidental encounter,” and I’m sure it will be quite a story.  Let us be ever mindful, ever watchful for those precious … encounters with God’s grace.

Dear Lord,
Your sovereignty and Your grace amaze me.  It’s where I find complete peace and rest.  Rejoice, oh my soul!  In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home