Friday, October 19, 2012

Abounding

"Getting away" usually has a price: packing & unpacking, washing & drying, stocking the cabinets & refrigerator, cleaning up the kitchen when you get home. Getting back to normal sometimes presents quite a challenge especially when you're not sure what "normal" is. On occasion, Mr. Bill and I left the boys "in charge" while we were away. Like I said, "getting away" has a price!

God paid the price for my sin and I'm so grateful grace and mercy came down. I like my former pastor's words, "God's not fair -- He is merciful!" Oh, am I ever thankful He's not fair because hell would be my home! Because of God's unconditional and merciful love, this wayward child who knows right but does wrong, listens God’s Voice yet follows a wandering heart, and chooses unwisely time & time again, I can know endless victories through His Grace and Mercy. I stand corrected -- Abounding Grace and Abounding Mercy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home