Monday, November 11, 2013

Get Personal

Does it bother you when people ask you personal questions? Some folks just like to be up-close-and-personal in other people’s business. Rarely does it offend me to be asked an otherwise personal question. When I’m done, the person usually wishes she’d never asked!

Just like King David, Christians should be confident God has a design for our lives: “You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” (Psalm 16:11). Much secular wisdom has been written because people are hungry to know their life-purpose. Truly, God wants to show us more than we want to know! So, why do we struggle so with this “why am I here” question? For me, I’ve found the greatest hindrance is because I know too little of Him! Knowing God’s will requires more than just knowing The Savior – it involves having a personal relationship with The Savior! Excuse the personal question, but just how “personal” is Christ to you? Get personal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home