Thursday, December 19, 2013

Love - Restoring Love

As a child, I loved to stay overnight at my grandparents.  Mom's parents lived in the city and Dad's in the country; it didn't matter to me whether I was in the city or in the county, I loved to spend nights with both.  One particular visit, I got sick during the night and Dad drove about forty miles round trip to bring me home!  That’s what daddies do, I suppose!

 

Sin set in motion a terrible downward spiral of events.  The consequences didn’t blindside Almighty God; He knew we were in trouble and His planned work of salvation and restoration of man took flight.  Do you know that most of the time we can't even see how deep in the stew we are until we're so deep only God can help us! The Father recognized our need of a Savior, and He looked toward Bethlehem as His first stop on the round trip from Heaven, by way of Calvary -- all to assure we made it to our eternal home.  His grace is sufficient in all things and for God’s salvation and restoration, let us always rejoice! What kind of love is this?  Love -- A Restoring Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home