Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Smiling Heart

Are you missing a few smiles?  Well, you should be -- they shouldn't be stolen, but heartily given away ...

 

If I can endure for this minute -- Whatever is happening to me

No matter how heavy my heart is --Or how dark the moment may be

If I can but keep on believing --What I know in my heart to be true

That darkness will fade with morning --And that this will pass away, too

Then nothing in life can defeat me --For as long as this knowledge remains

I can suffer whatever is happening  -For I know God will break all the chains

That are binding me tight in the darkness -- And trying to fill me with fear

For there is no night without dawning -- And I know that my morning is near

 

Hope you are refreshed and now looking up.  Keep spreading those smiles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home