Tuesday, April 21, 2015

O, Moment Divine

When was your last meal of humble-pie?  My baby sister marched into the gas station one morning when pay-at-the-pump wouldn’t work, and I’m sure she was loaded-to-unload when the clerk told her she couldn’t pay with a Lowe’s card!  LOL!  “Crow” never tastes good, but especially for breakfast!

 

What makes a moment “divine?”  We all have moments of temporary insanity (at least that’s how we care to refer to them) – when our thoughts and actions are anything but … divine!  When God inhabits our moments, however, there’s constant calmness and peace of mind – we’ll be less to share a “piece” of our mind.  Psalm 121:5 says, “The LORD is your Keeper; the LORD is your Shade on your right hand.”  If He comes in the sunshine, we find rest and joy; if He comes in the storm, we know He is King of the storm, and we are not troubled.  He IS our Peace of Mind, making each day’s moments divine!

 

I rest beneath the Almighty’s shade – My grief’s expire, my troubles cease

Thou, Lord, on Whom my soul is stayed – Wilt keep me still in perfect peace – Charles Wesley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home