Sunday, December 18, 2016

My Enough

Have you had enough of Christmas yet?  Surely, it’s getting close to enough … if not already! 

 

Praise be to The Father -- Jesus is enough!  He was enough for the shepherds to leave their fields.  He was enough for the magi to leave their homes.  He was enough for Mary to be at peace giving birth in a cave and lying her child in a niche in the rock.  He was enough for Joseph to honor his betrothed. He was enough for Elizabeth's joy as her child leaped within her.  John wrote, Jesus was with God and He was God (John 1:1).  In Christ – God’s revelation of Himself – is enough of all the heart and soul needs and longs for.  Jesus is my Beloved – the One my heart loves (Song of Solomon 3:4).  Jesus is my Beloved One and my Beloved One is mine (Song of Solomon 6:3).  Oh, joy!  I will rest in Him – He is my Enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home