Sunday, March 11, 2018

Building

This was just cute: "I'm 21 years old today so I bought myself a big set of LEGO blocks."  Does anyone actually outgrow playing with LEGO blocks!  Jude encourages believers to build themselves up "in your most holy faith." (V.20).  I fear many Christians have either suspended such building or never actually begun building.  There's a special group of ladies at my church who have strengthened my own goal toward spiritual growth by seriously building up their faith; together, we are digging into the Treasure of God's Word, and what amazing treasures we are finding!  How about you: are you moving forward in your faith-building or are you stuck in neutral? There's no time like now to begin: get building!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home