Sunday, August 12, 2018

Written Down

I'm a note-taker!  In school I always had great lecture notes, and often loaned them out to the not-so-good note-takers.  Today, I'm still a note-taker.  I remember things better when I write them down ... in meetings, at work, at church; so far, the brain has been a relatively safe place to store my notes. God doesn't have to write things down, but I'm so glad He does! Luke 17:20 says, " ... rejoice because your names are written in heaven." How wonderful! God's great Salvation isn't only freely offered, but confirmations of acceptance are written down in [none other] than the precious Blood of Christ. Aren't we glad our Heavenly Father doesn't need to write our names down, but He does to give us an added sense of peace and joy.  What a reason - among many - to rejoice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home