Tuesday, October 29, 2019

The Ah-Ha Moment

As thankful as I am for enlightenment of ah-ha moments, it usually comes with shame I was so “slow” on the ah-ha.  My most recent ah-ha moment brought an answer about my writing – like, when will I write that book?  This chick is about to party-through another birthday [month] - #yayforbirthdays – yet no thoughts of nor book-in-the-works. You see, it’s no new thing for us to think ourselves wise! God said, “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever I will set aside.” (1 Corinthians 1:19). This insatiable quest we have to know-it-all, to know the end at the beginning is really a deterrent to resting peacefully in-and-under the Sovereign Hand of The All-Knowing (Omniscient) God! What we know – or think we know – will never take the place of simple obedient faith in The One Who defines and designs and delivers His best in all our moments. For the Believer, this Great Truth alone is the most revealing and satisfying ah-ha moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home