Thursday, June 4, 2020

Look Inward

The use of an euphemism is often met with blank stares. I find the older-me using them fairly often [and yes] a fair share of blank stares! One such expression which certainly applies to every child of God is we cannot "see the forest for the trees." Jesus said, "Because lawlessness is increased, the love of most people will grow cold." (Matthew 24:12). The presence of disorder and disregard for laws has pressed me me to look inwardly. No more prevalent place has indifference for law and love occurred than in this heart of mine! Oh, how I need God's rescue from this cold heart! Jeremiah assures us God has not forsaken us even in lawlessness (Jeremiah 51:5). The greatest hope for love and order will always rest completely from an inward look - look inward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home