Thursday, July 23, 2020

The Possible

Perhaps you've experienced an animal that "got loose." I remember chasing the family pet one morning in a skirt and heels - unsightly and unamusing! God does the impossible - His Word says so: "Nothing will be impossible with God." (Luke 1:37). We don't know how exactly, but God brought a countless number of animals to Noah's ark, took Joseph from slave to ruler, David from shepherd to warrior king - you get the picture. With God, the impossible becomes possible, becomes reality. It's crazy but we spin our life-wheels chasing dreams that [when realized] aren't really all that great; thus, missing God's Best as well as The Power to know It. I fear too often I've pressed on to my own goals in my own strength because I simply refused to believe "nothing is impossible with God." Oh, Lord, help my unbelief! (Mark 9:24). Instead of dreaming about and for the impossible, believe God and embrace the possible. God deals strictly in the possible! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home