Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Treasures

Searching for hidden treasures has long been a favorite past-time. Mister Bill's "green-box" holds a collection of little-boy treasures from around the world. David wrote, "As for the saints (godly people) who are in the land, they are the majestic and the noble and the excellent ones in whom is all my delight." (Psalm 16:3). What a beautiful reminder how God delights in those who love and honor Him with lives of devotion. It's also a sweet nudge to Believers, as they abide in Christ, to enjoy one another. Without hesitation, I confess some of the greatest Godly treasures I know were found among those who faithfully worship, pray, serve and fellowship together in The Body of Christ - His Church. Those are the ones who have rejoiced with me, cried with me, prayed with me, encouraged me, shared my sorrows and stirred me to deeper devotion. Just as David said, they are indeed the majestic, noble and excellent ones in this world. Oh, how grateful I am for these precious treasures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home