Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Abounding

Getting away usually has a price: packing & unpacking, washing & drying, stocking the cabinets & refrigerator, cleaning up the kitchen when you get home. On occasion, Mr. Bill and I left the boys "in charge" while we were away. Like I said, "getting away" has a price! God paid the price for my sin and I'm so grateful grace and mercy came down. Pastor Tony always reminded me: "God's not fair -- He is merciful!" Oh, am I ever thankful He's not fair because hell would be my home! Because of God's unconditional and merciful love, this wayward child who knows right but does wrong, hears God’s Voice yet follows a wandering heart, chooses unwisely time & time again ... still knows endless spiritual victories. I stand amazed at His Abounding Grace and Abounding Mercy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home