Sunday, December 19, 2021

Heart Moves

There are certain songs that just make you want to move - then there are songs that move you. Mary's song in Luke 1 reflects a heart a'burstin' with joy and delight. Her song begins, "My soul magnifies The Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior," but she doesn't leave us wondering why: she speaks of His might, His holiness, His mercy, His strong arms, His goodness and His faithfulness. Most importantly, however, Mary declares her Child to be her Savior! Mary's words must be the words of The Redeemed everywhere, and our delight a mirror of hers. And, our hearts move - "Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee - How great Thou art - How great Thou art." Oh Child of God, if your heart is not moved, check your pulse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home