Thursday, June 2, 2022

Yes, You Can!

"Is that your final answer?" - we all remember this famous line from a popular game show. With as much confidence as the contestant could muster, the gamer would say "that's my final answer." In the same way, we often approach life: with confident trepidation - firm in our intention and resolve yet with anxious wonder, "can I really do this?" Philippians 4:13 says, "I can do all things through Him Who strengthens me," which is way-more than something we chant trying to convince ourselves "yes, I can do this." It is by the "strength of His might" (Ephesians 6:10) that we are able to firmly resolve to exert ourselves; it's in His Grace, His Strength, His Might we are established with absolute confidence. Yes, Believer, because of Christ ... you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home