Thursday, December 21, 2023

od's Love Story

Some of the Grands had fun recently with invisible ink; I didn't have the heart to tell them that stuff's as old as I am! Do you remember what God said of His choice of a king for His people ... "I have found in David the son of Jesse a man after My heart, who will do all My will." (Acts 13:22, ESV). From Bethlehem came King David, God's choice of a king; years later, from Bethlehem came The King of kings. First, born in a manger but most significantly born-again in the hearts of all who receive Him! Francesca Battistelli sings, "Make my heart Your Bethlehem - Be born in me." I'm confident no writer could have woven together as great or a more beautiful story than The Father's through His Son, Jesus Messiah: from the heart of The Father to my heart, to your heart. Quite simply, this is the message of Christmas ... God's love story.

Merry Christmas from my heart to yours
Miles of Smiles, Beverly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home