Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Walk With Him

Sure, go ahead and ignore those reminders to update software or data on your computer and electronic devices.  What’s the big deal, you say?  Try following directions from a GPS with outdated maps and roads.  You’ll end up on a dead end street or in someone’s cow pasture!

 

The Prophet Isaiah, of course, didn’t have access to a GPS for direction or a computer for instruction.  No, he knew The Creator and Source of all directions and instructions.  And so do we!  “And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought.” (Isaiah 58:11)

 

Wherever He may guide me, no want shall turn me back;

My Shepherd is beside me, and nothing can I lack.

His wisdom ever waketh, His sight is never dim –

He knows the way He taketh, and I will walk with Him. – A. L. Waring

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home