Monday, June 15, 2015

Toes and All

Of course, I know it's only my “humble” opinion but there are just no bad days at the beach!  Rain or shine, the beach is beautiful.  I mean, right now – this very moment – I am anticipating a week of sand-and-surf, and its beauty is calling me!

 

What does God consider beautiful?  Well, really now, He created it all and even said Himself it was all good!  But what is really beautiful to Him?  His Word says, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!" (Romans 10:15)  A fun picture to take in the sand is of beach feet – yes, beach feet (with painted toes) are beautiful to The Father when they are attached to His chosen who are obedient to the Gospel of Christ. Those who genuinely embrace The Truth will be the same ones who DO what The Truth says, put feet to The Word.  My beach plan is to recall God’s description of this beauty as I wiggle my toes in the sand, but more importantly, I will seek an obedient heart … right down to my toes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home