Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Pump

A crisis can come in many shapes and sizes, and it’s certainly a crisis here when we can't find the pump!  It’s a well-known fact deflated items such as footballs, basketballs, and bicycle tires present a crisis. So goes the popularity of the pump!

 

We all need "pumping" up occasionally. Life is hard with all its sorrows, disappointments, and stress. There never seems to be a shortage of situations or people to thoroughly frustrate our lives. However, there is also no shortage in God's Word of personal promises to lift and sustain the human heart. Someone sent me a card and on the front is written, "God's Promises To Beverly." The card is filled with promises from The Father.  I have read each one over and over and keep it close to read again and again.  God’s words are the all-sufficient spiritual pump!

 

"I will never leave you nor forsake you." Joshua 1:5

"I will sustain you and I will rescue you." Isaiah 46:4

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go." Genesis 28:15

"I have engraved you on the palms of my hands." Isaiah 49:16

"I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home