Monday, February 27, 2017

A Strong Weakness

Do you know where your weak points are?  I’m evermore learning mine!  This "borrowed blessing" lifted my tired spirit today, and encouraged my heart.  I hope it does the same for you!

 

When I am at my weakest point You are just beginning.

When I know myself to be at the end of my strength, I know my Lord to be at the front of the battle.

When I've convinced I cannot go another step, You sweep me into Your mighty arms and carry me the rest of the way.

Lord, I abide in Your Marvelous Grace. I lean on Your never-failing Love.

 

God wants us to rest completely in this: "My Grace is sufficient for you, for My Power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:9).  He makes a strong weakness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home