Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Live Nobly

No one I know personally is born to nobility -- a king, queen, prince, or princess.  Now, I suppose the closest I'll get to such royalty is what Mr.  Bill sometimes calls me ... "my queen."  Ok, I can live with that!

 

It's not big news that noble folks don't always act like noble folks. We see enough of that in the news not to mention in the grocery store, on ball fields, and in family circles.  Did you know that Believers are born into nobility? James 2:5 says those who love the Lord are "heirs of the kingdom."  Titus 3:7 says we are justified by God's grace and made to "become heirs according to the hope of eternal life."  You see, those who love the Lord are noble indeed, rich in an inheritance of eternal hope. We are truly born [again] into nobility. Because of Christ – live nobly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home