Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Habitation

Uninhabitable!  That word [no doubt] is heard by many about their homes along the destructive path of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.  Sadly, there are many Christian hearts uninhabitable by Holy God because of sin.  Among many afflictions of sin is the loss of intimate fellowship with The Father.  The psalmists of Psalm 84 declared, “How lovely are Your dwelling places, O LORD of hosts.” (V.1). God intends man’s heart to be His dwelling place; how do we maintain a habitable place for Him?   “How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Your word. With all my heart I have sought You; Do not let me wander from Your commandments. Your word I have treasured in my heart, that I may not sin against You.” (Psalm 119:9-11).  God’s grace strengthens every Believer who diligently seeks to keep his or her heart habitable for The King.  Will you determine today to keep your heart a worthy and fit habitation for the Lord?  It’s where He truly longs to dwell! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home