Sunday, September 15, 2019

I AM Is

There are certain principles of life that depend not on our belief in them: gravity, for example, cares not a twitch if you accept it – it operates autonomously – it is what it is. Perhaps you’re at the end of your day or just beginning it, on your way to work or already there, enjoying a few moments of quiet or busily managing home or classroom – wherever you are and whatever you’re doing, God IS. He said, “I, I am the LORD, and besides Me, there is no savior.” (Isaiah 43:11). Known as “I AM Who I AM” of the Bible – Elohim – The One True God declares Himself continuously in the beauty of His creation but most perfectly in His Son, Jesus Christ. “God, rich in Mercy, because of the Great Love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our sin, made us Alive together with Christ – by Grace you have been saved.” (Ephesians 2:4-5). Of course, not everyone believes in and acknowledges the Great I AM nor do they accept Jesus nor call on Him for Salvation or forgiveness. Nevertheless – Yet – However – Still – Albeit – this Truth remains! If you took just one breath this day, you received I AM’s Goodness – Mercy – Love.  Take care to declared and live within life’s most fundamental principle: I AM is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home