Monday, May 11, 2020

Better Vision

Well, I cleaned my glasses, rubbed my eyes and blinked a bunch – it wasn't my eyes: my bay window needed cleaning to more clearly see the parade of wildlife in my backyard. Do you know how important it is to have a Godly worldview of life? Many things cause us to pause and consider the root of problems in America and the world. I’ve been pondering David’s prayer: “Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable to You, O LORD.” (Psalm 19:14). Yeah, about those ”meditations of my heart” – that is the problem! Man has pushed God out of schools, corporate America, the public square and [yes] hearts. God has warned us to diligently guard the heart because from it flow all the issues of life (Proverbs 4:23). The headlines clearly show we have not listened; what a mess we have become, It’s really true that the heart of every problem is a problem of the heart. It’s past time Believers understand we’ve been equipped to see the unseen and eternal things, to see beyond what is evident. Mister Bill cleaned the window so we can see more clearly; when will lost America and the world clearly see Jesus as The only One Who saves? Believers must lead the way to better vision for our world, nation, states and communities. Let us regularly … check our vision!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home