Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Great Expectations

One thing I must admit: I do have high expectations of Mister Bill. If it's broke, I expect him to fix it; if it's missing, I expect him to find it; if it's not yet been invented, I expect him to invent it. Something I suspect Believers are guilty of is expecting too little from God! We may say and pray God is big, that all things are possible with Him (Mark 10:27), but we actually hope very little in Him. Why else would we be so shocked-surprised-astonished when He acts in miraculous ways? Praying in Jesus' Name is paramount; Jesus said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me" - given to Him by God (The Father). Thankfully, Mister Bill usually meets my expectations; God always exceeds our expectations because that's Who He IS! Let's begin to pray like the Puritan, "I ask great things of a great God," then don't act so surprised!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home