Monday, July 19, 2021

The Constant Unchangeable

Constant things can be good ... or bad. Constant dog-barking or ringing in the ears can be annoying; on the flip-side, a constant morning or bedtime routine can be quite assuring. How very foolish when we fail to see and acknowledge The Most Constant of all: "“For I the LORD do not change." (Malachi 3:6). You've heard it, too - change is the one thing that is constant - that's just not true! God is constant - His Word is constant ... because they do not change. Count on it. Depend on it. Rejoice in it. Honestly, one of God's many-wonderful attributes that brings me greatest comfort is that He is the same yesterday, today and forever. As I wake every morning and consider what my day "looks like," I know with all confidence God is unchanged from the day before AND He's equally as steadfast as He's ever been and ever will be. Things [even people] come-and-go but God remains. I rest and delight in The Constant Unchangeable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home