Monday, January 31, 2022

Call Out

Mothers, I believe, have been given [by God] a special sense toward their children. I came to know this after my first child was born: even in the nighttime, I detected the slightest cough, sneeze or wiggle. Have you ever thought about how our Heavenly Father listens intently for the times when we "call out" to Him. Peter writes, "the eyes of The Lord are on the righteous and His ears are attentive to their prayer" (1 Peter 3:12). It is good when Believers realize they need help then surrender to arrogant pride and plea for God's Help. How long will Believers refuse to call to The One Who listens and stands both eager and able to respond in His Might? "Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have relieved me in my distress; be gracious to me and hear my prayer ... You have put gladness in my heart ,,, In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You alone, O LORD, make me to dwell in safety." (Psalm 4:1,7,8). Like a child calls out to his mother in the night hours, Our Kind and Gracious Father waits ... listens ... hears in our time of need. Call out to The Father

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home