Thursday, March 3, 2022

Perfect Strength

Not particularly a favorite, but some days my toes touchdown in motion ... my feet can't keep up with my mind! Beverly - slow down, take a breath and remember: "The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man." (Ecclesiastes 12:13). Of course, a clear mandate for every day! The question is this: "Do you now possess the needed strength to perfectly accomplish such holy requirements?" (Every Moment Holy). If my plan is to tighten the belt, pull-up the boot straps and take a deep breath and press on, hmm... the day will certainly overtake me. Paul says "put no confidence in the flesh" (Philippians 3:3) but rather proceed with all confidence, knowing "I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13). What a privilege for each day's holy requirements, and utter delight for the power to accomplish them for God's Glory. Thank You, Father, for ... Perfect Strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home