Sunday, April 3, 2022

Highest Law

Tie-dyed bandages - who'd ever imagined it! Two of the Grans were tickled when I produced such colorful non-traditional ones. They didn't stick worth a toot but I must confess – they’re pretty cool! Perhaps one of the most asked questions in America is "how do we fix our problems?” Songwriters Ricky Skaggs and George Michael Green released a song in 2004 titled “My Father’s Son.” Words from the chorus include: “Well, a rich man writes the book of laws the poor man must defend – But the highest law is written on the hearts of honest men.” In Jeremiah 31:33, God said, “I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it.” God spoke of the spiritual law, which leads to lives of integrity and righteousness. Sadly, American continues to refuse God's path to healing and restoration. No, the truth revealed to us in in God’s Word falls from hearts as quickly as those tie-dyed bandages from the Grands’ boo-boos. Oh, how our nation (the world) needs a return to The Highest Law – that spiritual law written on each heart. Let us not forget, however, it begins with you and me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home