Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Search Over

Isn't the "search" feature the best! Search and I actually make a pretty good team: I lose it - Search finds it! There are countless books available today to inspire and lead us to know God more intimately. Nonetheless, we've been given the Best Book of all time - that is, God's Word; what more do we really need? God said to the Isaiah, "I, even I, am He Who blots out your transgressions ..." There's the greatest news found in the greatest book! No further searching required. It's told when Charles Wesley experienced God's forgiveness, he said to a friend, "I suppose I had better keep silent about it" to which his friend replied: "Oh, no, my brother. If you had a thousand tongues, you should go and use them all for Jesus." Charles Wesley went home and wrote these words: "Oh, for a thousand tongues to sing – My great Redeemer's praise - The glories of my God and King – The triumphs of His grace." In His Word and through His Son, God revealed Himself as all we need to live victoriously ... the search is over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home