Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Seeds of Righteousness

It's planting time again. Yes, Mister Bill will kindly move my pots from underneath the shed so I can plant a few bloomers. This is how it goes: I plant them but he keeps them alive! God says, "He who sows righteousness and lives his life with integrity will have a true reward." (Proverbs 10:18). Perhaps we think little of the seeds we scatter along the daily path of life. There's always fertile soil - grandchildren, neighbors, friends and family, even strangers. I suggest there is no word or act too small or insignificant when spoken or done as holy unto The Lord. After Dad went Home, it was so rewarding to hear stories of how Dad had done some "little" something years ago that impacted a lonely or hurting heart. I wonder, what will be spoken of me and of you in the future as grandchildren, neighbors, friends and family recall seeds of righteousness we planted. Whether we realize it or not, we are scattering and planting seeds every day. Let us be faithful to live a life of integrity and plant [only] ... seeds of righteousness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home