Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Gift Yourself

On or near my desk where I write each day are things gifted to me - reminders of those whom I love and who love and support me on many levels. Those items represent precious people who have poured their lives into mine in some way.  Proverbs 18:16 says, “A man’s gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men.”  The sharing of gifts – a card, a phone call, an email, a text, a prayer, the gift of time – has great potential to lift a burden, heal a wound, encourage a heart, or cement a relationship.  The act of giving is a powerful way to show someone you care, and to extend the Greatest Gift-Giver of all – The Father Who gave us His Son, Jesus as Savior and dearest Friend. A moment of me poured out into the life of another is a moment well-spent.  You can do that today, right now ... gift yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home