Monday, July 22, 2024

Home Alone

Years ago, as I recall it was an "altogether" day! Yes, that day I seemed to have it ... altogether. I know you're anxious to hear the secret - I was ... home alone! Jesus, of course, is the Son of God, perfect and holy in every way, but He had it "altogether." In Luke 4 we read that Jesus went into the wilderness and when He returned, He did so "in the power of the Spirit" to begin His ministry. (Luke 4:14) Do you ever feel like you or your life is coming apart?From personal experience, I've learned that fall-apart feeling comes when I'm not leaning-in toward Christ. To the Believer (the born-again child of God), the Holy Spirit is ours to empower us in all the circumstances of our lives; when we aren't in harmony with The Spirit, we grow weary and feel overwhelmed with life. Did you know that when Canadian geese fly in formation, they fly seventy percent faster ... 70%! There is great power in unity whether
at home, at work, at play ... whatever the circumstance. When we are submitted to the Power of Christ, relying-on and resting in Him, there is genuine harmony and peace within us. Being
fully submitted means we have emptied ourselves of that I-can-do-this attitude and allow Christ to do what He has promised to do: I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13). I encourage you to ask for that strength which will be yours when Christ within your heart is ... home alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home