Monday, December 8, 2014

Tagged!

My Mom was notorious for not putting names on Christmas gifts.  I'm not exactly sure why but maybe it was because if you didn’t which present was yours, you wouldn’t know which one to shake!

 

Our names were written all over God's Gift. It arrived on schedule and was tagged specifically for you and me!  The Father didn't have to think about what His Gift would be; He knew redemption would take a perfect lamb. Just like we have someone special in mind for our gifts, we were always on God's Mind to receive His Gift of Love.  Bethlehem's Baby represented and is Hope for all of us. Jesus sacrificed His home temporarily so you and I could have an eternal and permanent home.   As you wrap and tag your gifts this Christmas, think about God's Gift -- how simply it was wrapped then perfectly tagged with your name and mine. Tagged for you! Tagged for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home