Friday, October 16, 2015

Proper Place

How nice it is when things are in their proper place.  Come to think of it, there’s so much stuff here, every-thing may not have a … proper place!

 

Our God is a trustworthy God, and faith placed in Him is never misplaced. David knew his trust had a proper place, and he wrote about it.

Psalm 7:1 "O Lord my God, in You I put my trust ... "

Psalm 11:1 "In the Lord I put my trust ... "

Psalm 31:1 "In You, O Lord, I put my trust ... "

Psalm 71:1 "In You, O Lord, I put my trust ... "

 

Don’t count on luck or chance – Full Rely On God (FROG).  He made His love and care for us very clear on that Galilean hillside when He said, "Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?" (Matthew 6:26)  God’s promises are steadfast, sure, solid, tried and true.  In Him is The Only credible Place of rest for this life.  In Christ Jesus, our trust has its proper place; take care not to misplace it!

 

Dear Lord,

Thank You for Your promises which give settled Hope in an unsettled world. Help me to keep my trust in You!  In Jesus' Name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home