Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Proven Place

Years ago, my yard guy (aka Mister Bill) rooted and planted cuttings from my Papa's bush. Unsure of its heartiness, Mister Bill planted several cuttings; surprising [to me], they all survived and made beautiful bushes. Of course, Mister Bill was certain it was because of a Master Gardener. Summer heat can be tough, causing stress on creation; well, so can life's intensity to our spirits! Struggles can easily and quickly make us feel a bit crisp around the edges. Oh, how we need reminding of the protection and provision found in The Shadow of The Almighty. Psalm 17:8 "Hide me in The Shadow of Your wings." Psalm 57:1 "I will take refuge in The Shadow of Your wings until the disaster has passed." Psalm 63:7 "Because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings." Psalm 91:1 "He who dwells in The Shelter of The Most High will rest in The Shadow of The Almighty." Oh, my, what a place to be -- safely away from the heat of life, drawing from His intense Love, savoring His Protection and Provision. It's not only THE perfect way to recover, it's also the only place to remain. It's the place God beckons us ... come, draw near ... come and rest ... come and remain. The Shadow of The Almighty - it's the Proven Place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home