Tuesday, August 3, 2021

The Lamb's Light

Lack of light is a bummer! Where once it mostly meant I was in danger of stubbing my toe or stepping on a Matchbox car (ouch), now light's absence makes me stumble over words on the page. Mister Bill is the master of light bulbs here: you name the wattage, soft or warm light and you got it! What marvelous information is found about Heaven in Revelation 21:23 - "And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and its lamp is The Lamb." Thankful as I am for light here, it often plays tricks on me and casts shadows. Not there! For sure, deeds of wickedness here spread clouds of darkness here. Not there! Certainly, the prince of darkness (Satan) disguises himself as light here to draw us into times and valleys of despair. Not there! Jesus said "I am the Light of the world" and in Him there is no darkness. By grace, Believers "walk in The Light" with full assured that one day darkness will no longer hinder! Oh yes, I'm grateful for Mister Bill and his light bulbs. There is no compare, however, for The Lamb's Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home